Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by svankamamidi <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/01/11 11:37:32 UTC

In SOAP Monitor unable to see web service request/response messages

Hi,

I have enabled the SOAP Monitor as specified in the
Axis Installation document.

When I re-deploy the SOAP Monitor web service, I am
able to see request & response messages. I am running
a web service from Tomcat using spring framework and
working-mouse spring axis servlet.

I am able to invoke this web service from a simple
axis client program, but could not see the
request/response messages in SOAP Monitor.

Am I facing this problem because of working-mouse
spring axis servlet?

Here I am attaching the server-config.wsdd of my web
service.

Any help or suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sudhakar

http://www.nabble.com/file/5580/server-config.wsdd server-config.wsdd