Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/02/09 11:35:26 UTC

Re: What is happening with OrderItemShipGroup.productStoreShipMethId?

We've had another complaint about this on the mailing list now...

Here is the commit that Jacques is referring to:

http://www.nabble.com/svn-commit:-r727381---in--ofbiz-trunk-applications:-ecommerce-script-org-ofbiz-ecommerce-customer--ecommerce-webapp-ecommerce-images--order-src-org-ofbiz-order-shoppingcart--order-src-org-ofbiz-order-shoppingcart-shipping--product-entitydef--product-se...-td21053476.html

It looks like it was committed by Ashish, and there are credits for
two of his coworkers: Arun Patidar & Jyotsna Rathore. Could one of you
please look into this and comment on what this was meant for and if we
can remove it and use something else, or should we build it out so it
does not cause this error?

Thanks,
-David

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello All,
It was our mistake, we apologize for this. We Created a jira issue and
also attached patch with proper solution.
Please let me now if there is any more issue regarding this.

Thanks and Regards
---
Jyotsna Rathore
&