Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Ricker <br...@wellinx.com> on 2003/05/13 19:09:52 UTC

Re: Problem with relative links when migrating a site to Tomcat

One possible kludge is to put a symbolic link (not sure what OS you are using)
from /images to /path/to/docbase/images. Should not affect security, as far
as I can tell (others may say differently).

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com

--
 12:08:35 up 4 days,  3:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.24, 0.33, 0.30
USER     TTY        LOGIN@   IDLE   JCPU   PCPU WHAT