Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> on 2019/02/12 09:59:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Flink PMC I am happy to announce Thomas Weise as a new
member of the Apache Flink PMC.

Thomas is a long time contributor and member of our community.
He is starting and participating in lots of discussions on our mailing
lists, working on topics that are of joint interest of Flink and Beam, and
giving talks on Flink at many events.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Thomas!

Best,
Fabian

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by shengjk1 <js...@163.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

On 02/12/2019 18:02,ZiLi Chen<wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats Thomas!

Best,
tison.

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月12日周二 下午6:01写道:

Congrats Thomas !

Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> 于2019年2月12日周二 下午5:59写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by ZiLi Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by ZiLi Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by ZiLi Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by "Ananth, Gundabattula" <Gu...@cba.com.au>.
Congratulations Thomas.

Regards,
Ananth

From: zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>
Date: Wednesday, 13 February 2019 at 2:38 am
To: Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>, Kostas Kloudas <k....@ververica.com>
Cc: Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>, Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>, user <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Congrats Thomas!

Best,
Zhijiang
From:Kostas Kloudas <k....@ververica.com>
Send Time:2019年2月12日(星期二) 22:46
To:Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>
Cc:Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>; Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>

Congratulations Thomas!

Best,
Kostas

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:39 PM Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Congrats Thomas!

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 18:58, Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Congrats Thomas!

Best, Hequn

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:53 PM Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>> wrote:
Congrats Thomas!,

Best,
Stefan

Am 12.02.2019 um 11:20 schrieb Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>>:

Congratulations to Thomas. I see that this is not his first time in the PMC rodeo... also somebody needs to update LDAP as he's not on https://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?pmc=flink yet!

-stephenc

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 09:59, Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Flink PMC I am happy to announce Thomas Weise as a new member of the Apache Flink PMC.

Thomas is a long time contributor and member of our community.
He is starting and participating in lots of discussions on our mailing lists, working on topics that are of joint interest of Flink and Beam, and giving talks on Flink at many events.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Thomas!

Best,
Fabian

--

Kostas Kloudas | Software Engineer

[Image removed by sender.]

Follow us @VervericaData

--

Join Flink Forward<https://flink-forward.org/> - The Apache Flink Conference

Data Artisans GmbH | Invalidenstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany

--
Data Artisans GmbH
Managing Directors: Dr. Kostas Tzoumas, Dr. Stephan Ewen

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian credit licence 234945)
or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Best,
Zhijiang
From:Kostas Kloudas <k....@ververica.com>
Send Time:2019年2月12日(星期二) 22:46
To:Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>
Cc:Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>; Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>

[...]

Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@ververica.com>.
Congratulations Thomas!

--

Kostas Kloudas | Software Engineer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Congrats!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.
Congrats Thomas!,

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Thomas!
I'm very happy to have you in our PMC as an experienced open source
advocate :)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas !

Cheers,
Jincheng

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone!

It is exciting to be part of such an enthusiastic community that works on
great tech. Looking forward to continue to help on the journey!

Thomas

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Best,
Congxian

françois lacombe <fr...@dcbrain.com> 于2019年2月13日周三 下午4:52写道:

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by françois lacombe <fr...@dcbrain.com>.
Congratulation Thomas

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Thomas!

Posted by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Thomas!

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC member Thomas Weise

Posted by Shaoxuan Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Thomas!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas !