Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/24 14:10:05 UTC

wsn-http-binding

Hi Guys,

I am completely newbie for servicemix. I am trying to run the
wsn-http-binding example deployed with servicemix 3.2.1. I have followed all
the steps which are mentioned in the Readme.txt.

But while running the example, first on command line I am getting this
wanrning:

Warn - ManagementContext - Failed to start jmx connector: connector:name=rmi

I got no clue why its failing here. After the servicemix is launched with
this warning, when I opened the browser with http://localhost:8192/ as
mentioned in the Readme.txt file, I never even got opened. I haven't seen
any response.

Could you guys plz help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sanjay

Re: wsn-http-binding

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert Vanthienen,

Thanks for your response. Here is the output when I run the example from
command prompt on windows vista machine.
Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.2.1

../examples/wsn-http-binding/servicemix.xml

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx
:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.2.1 JBI Container
(Service
Mix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please se
e: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start rmi registry:
internal
error: ObjID already in use
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
connecto
r:name=rmi
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionMa
nager#
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
tarted

As I can see the Warning message for ManamementContext saying that objID is
already in use, I have changed the port number to 1098 for rmi registry.
Even after making this change and running the servicemix again, still I get
one error msg.

Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.2.1

../examples/wsn-http-binding/servicemix.xml

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx
:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1098/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.2.1 JBI Container
(Service
Mix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please se
e: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
WARN  - ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector:
connecto
r:name=rmi
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionMa
nager#
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
tarted

Now I got no idea, why ManagementContext is still failing.

Please give me some pointers on this.

Thanks,
Sanjay

Re: wsn-http-binding