Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2003/09/26 01:16:52 UTC

Servlet App Context Input Module?

Maybe I'm blind....but though I have found Request and Session input modules
and even a SystemProperties one, there doesn't seem to be an Application
Context Input Module that would give you access to Servlet Application Context
variables/parameters/attributes in a SiteMap.

Is there such a beastie, or another way to get something like a Servlet Init
Parameter in a Sitemap?

Or am I just blind?

Thx!

....Andrzej

Chaeron Corporation
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: Servlet App Context Input Module? [!! SPAM]

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
I had an idea to create such a JXPath-based module, just like it is done for
Request and Session objects, but I didn't find any property in the
application context object that could be accessed through JXPath (this is
because you can't call functions like getXXX(param) that expect an input
value using JXPath).

Though, you can easily create such a module yourself without JXPath, so you
can get init params and application context variables in sitemap.

From: "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <an...@chaeron.com>