Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@g2ix.net> on 2011/03/07 07:56:20 UTC

NPanday 1.3.1-Incubating

Hi Everyone,

In the spirit of doing releases as often as needed the proposal of 1.3.1-incubating was taken into consideration.

We have agreed to move these resolved issues originally for 2.0 to be part of 1.3.1-incubating:

NPANDAY-373 Custom Lifecycle Plugin does not bind the produced artifact
NPANDAY-363 Service Reference is not deleted from pom when removing it in the project
NPANDAY-367 Building a project that contains a maven artifact from a remote repository generates a new .m2groupId folder
NPANDAY-325 Additional parameters for wix-maven-plugin
NPANDAY-314 Adding a Maven artifact from VS plugin generates NPANDAY-180-017 error
NPANDAY-362 npanday-settings.xml in local repository is not overwritten on a new install of npanday.

Items currently being worked on 1.3.1-incubating:

NPANDAY-361 Configurable .M2 Folder and npanday-settings.xml lookup
NPANDAY-376 Intermittent error caused by updating npanday-settings.xml

Please feel free to mention other items that you feel we should include in 1.3.1-incubating.

We are in the steps of finalizing the release for 1.3-incubating to be "official" and until then the release for 1.3.1-incubating will be on the TBA category.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and participation in growing NPanday and we hope that we can get more people involved soon.

Cheers,

Joe Ocaba