Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pierre François <pf...@arenberg.cc> on 2005/10/14 23:27:50 UTC

FOP trunk doesn't justify blocks

I upgraded from fop-0.20.5 to fop-1.0 and everything works fine, except that the
blocks containing text with an embedded Unicode TTF font are no longer
justified, but aligned left.

I would be happy to know if there is a fix for this in any more recent version.

Thanks.

Re: FOP trunk doesn't justify blocks

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
BTW, I should clarify, that fop-1.0 is still pre-release, and the only
way to 'download' it at present is via SVN...

On Oct 16, 2005, at 10:15 PM, The Web Maestro wrote:

> fop-1.0 is nearing release (although it's exact status is closer to
> 'alpha', 'beta' or release candidate than a '1.0' release...).
>
> Download details are here[1], and you can see a comparison chart of
> 0.20.5 vs. 1.0 here[2].
>
> [1]
> <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/repo.html>
>
> [2]
> <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html>
>
> On Oct 16, 2005, at 9:12 PM, Martin Smales wrote:
>> I didn't know there is fop-1.0. I thought the latest version is
>> 0.20.5. Can anyone clarify?
>> ________________________________

Web Maestro Clay

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
fop-1.0 is nearing release (although it's exact status is closer to
'alpha', 'beta' or release candidate than a '1.0' release...).

Download details are here[1], and you can see a comparison chart of
0.20.5 vs. 1.0 here[2].

[1]
<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/repo.html>

[2]
<http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html>

On Oct 16, 2005, at 9:12 PM, Martin Smales wrote:
> I didn't know there is fop-1.0. I thought the latest version is
> 0.20.5. Can anyone clarify?

Web Maestro Clay

Posted by Martin Smales <M....@exchange.curtin.edu.au>.

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.