Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mohammad Shariq <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 15:25:35 UTC

Ignite Rest Api

I am using example code from the ignite distribution to start an ignite
node...ExampleNodeStartup.java

Also I have included rest api lib in pom.xml.
But I am not seeing any response when I hit the url
localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=cache......

Although when I start my node using ignite.bat I do see the response...

Re: Ignite Rest Api

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

1. Is this the dependency you added in pom.xml

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
    <artifactId>ignite-rest-http</artifactId>
    <version>${project.version}</version>
</dependency>

2. Did you ran mvn clean install -DskipTests -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true
to load the dependencies before running ExampleNodeStartup.java?

Regards

Saikat