Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn> on 2020/03/19 03:12:15 UTC

orc table could not execute insert statement

CREATE  TABLE `robot_tr`(`robot_id` int,  `robot_time` bigint, `linear_velocity` double, `track_side_error` int)
partitioned by (warehouseid STRING)  stored as orc

Then insert into robot_tr (robot_id, robot_time, linear_velocity, track_side_error, warehouseid) VALUES (1,2, 3.4, 4, 'one').
It hangs there and no response.

Any insight on this?

Thanks,
Lei

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn

回复: orc table could not execute insert statement

Posted by "wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn" <wa...@geekplus.com.cn>.
Seems there's something wrong with my hive metastore.
Even not able to drop the table through hive client.
I drop the table and database through flink sql client, and then create database and table under hive client, works now.
But I don't know why.

Thanks,
Lei

wanglei2@geekplus.com.cn