Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/31 15:35:34 UTC

Is there a Tuscany IRC chat happening today?

I've been away so not sending out weekly reminders for the weekly chat, is
there likely to be one at 4:30pm today? I will be on IRC then and would
quite like to follow up on some of the questions I've been asking on the
mailing list about how to integrate extensions properly into the runtime.
If you could be there then Jeremy that would be great (sorry, short notice i
know, could you suggest another time if you can't make this?).

   ...ant

Re: Is there a Tuscany IRC chat happening today?

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.
I'll be logging in.

--
Best Regards