Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Gollum <mo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 12:00:11 UTC

RE: Axis CPP new user - how to access an existing web-service

Hi  ;

Please, need help  ;

I have exactly the same error  :

serviceRRS::serviceRRS()
         :Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
         {

m_pCall->setEndpointURI("http://localhost:9080/serviceRRS/services");
         }
 The errors is :
   Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in WSTest.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
HTTPTransportException at memory location 0x0012f550..

How to resolve the problem ?

Thankx a lot

Re: Axis2 and WSDL Attributes

Posted by Tony Hoyt <gm...@yahoo.com>.

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu
Okay, My bad, I figured it out.  I just got freaked out when it happened.  The general issue is simple.  It appears with a wsdl I've used, that the writer assumed that any attribute that didn't specify a type, was by default typed xs:string.  As such, Axis didn't know how to handle the objects, and resulted in some errors in my project.  I went back and changed the wsdl, and everything was fine, in the end.  So yah, minor detail.  Nothing major, I'm not going to push any idea about changing the behavior of axis since it's rational what happened, just sort of surprised me.