Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by 郭鹏 <gp...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/25 16:21:05 UTC

Can we do a more precise query in Cassandra ?

Hi All:

I am thinking a more precise query in Cassandra:

Could we hava a query API like this :

List<ColumnOrSuperColumn>> get_slice_condition(String keyspace, List<String>
keys, ColumnParent column_parent, Map<ColumnName, QueryCondition>
queryConditions, int consistency_level)

So we could use this API to query more precise data like age column's value
must larger than 30 ;)

--
Regards
   Peng Guo

Re: Can we do a more precise query in Cassandra ?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
This will have to wait until we have secondary index support, at the
least.  (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-749)