Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/21 18:13:22 UTC

GSOC2017: Anybody is mentoring and is interested in improving Solr integration

Hi,

I believe there are GSOC mentors from Nutch group. Would you be
interested in listing Solr integration with Nutch as one of the ideas?
I would be happy to be a co-mentor and/or do Solr intro training for
the students (and anybody else interested along the way).

I have created a Solr-side holding JIRA at

  Ps. Below is the original message I sent to Solr mailing list on this.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced