Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 14:53:35 UTC

ATS 6.0 Logging Question

First, let me say the new logging regime is looking good.  Really good.
I've had quite the fun time defining my own logging format and it seems to
be working quite well.

The only thing I miss at all about the old logging system was the idea that
errors get logged into a different file.

Is there any way to do this in the new regime?  I'm guessing not but I
wanted to just ask.

Thanks In Advance,

Adam

RE: ATS 6.0 Logging Question

Posted by "Schmerge, John (Contractor)" <Jo...@cable.comcast.com>.
Didn’t a lot of the output from other places get moved into into diags.out ?

-John

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo-inc.com>.
You may want to check the setting <proxy.config.log.logging_enabled>
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/records.config#proxy-config-log-logging-enabled

Thanks,
Sudheer

Re: ATS 6.0 Logging Question

Posted by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com>.
I'll bet it does and I just have it configured incorrectly.

I only have one LogObject defined in logs_xml.config.

If anyone knows how to properly define the error log, please let me know.
 :)

Re: ATS 6.0 Logging Question

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.