Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manoj Kithany <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/16 21:52:21 UTC

Errors-Tomcat Integration with IntelliJ (Ref:CompressionResponseStream.java)

Hello:

I am using IntelliJ IDE for my J2EE applications. I am also using Tomcat
4.0. When in my IntelliJ IDE specify my location of my Tomcat Class files,
and then try to RUN my TOMCAT from within IntelliJ IDE I get following ERROR
- wonder why?

Information: 1 error

Information: 0 warnings

Error: javac: invalid argument: "C:\Program
Files\Apache_Tomcat_4.0\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes\compressionFilters\CompressionResponseStream.java"

Information: use: javac
[-g][-O][-debug][-depend][-nowarn][-verbose][-classpath
path][-nowrite][-deprecation][-d dir][-J<runtime flag>] file.java...

Any related information on above is appreciated.

Thanks!