Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/02/02 19:15:55 UTC

[Discuss] Automated Integration Tests for Verifying Sample Applications

Hi Devs,

I have now implemented an automated integration test server manager module
which can configure and start ActiveMQ and Stratos instances for deploying
sample applications [1].

As the first step I have written an integration test to verify
single-cartridge sample application [2].

Please note that I will be away for two days. If anyone would like to
contribute to implement more tests covering other sample applications
please feel free to do so.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/StratosTestServerManager.java
[2]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/SampleApplicationTests.java

Many Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Automated Integration Tests for Verifying Sample Applications

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Great work Imesh.

I am starting to update the single-group-v2 and single-group-v3 samples in
line with the automation integration tests.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:45 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have now implemented an automated integration test server manager module
> which can configure and start ActiveMQ and Stratos instances for deploying
> sample applications [1].
>
> As the first step I have written an integration test to verify
> single-cartridge sample application [2].
>
> Please note that I will be away for two days. If anyone would like to
> contribute to implement more tests covering other sample applications
> please feel free to do so.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/StratosTestServerManager.java
> [2]
> https://github.com/apache/stratos/blob/master/products/stratos/modules/integration/src/test/java/org/apache/stratos/integration/tests/SampleApplicationTests.java
>
> Many Thanks
>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)
email  : gayang@wso2.com  | mobile : +94 766819985

Re: [Discuss] Automated Integration Tests for Verifying Sample Applications

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gayan! I have now fixed this issue and executed a build in Jenkins
and it was successful. Now we have single cartridge application being
verified in the build.

Thanks

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.