Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/03/26 18:26:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Sean Busbey
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. Sean has been an active and positive contributor in many areas,
including on project meta-concerns such as versioning, build
infrastructure, code reviews, etc. He's a natural and we're looking forward
to many more future contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Sean!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sean, and welcome!

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Sean, great to see you hear.

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Sean, great to see you hear.

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome!

--
Sean

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean.

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sean!

Posted by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com>.
Congratulations, Sean!

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Sean...!!

Regards,
Pankaj

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sean.

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Kudos, Sean!

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean!

-Mikhail

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Sean!
>

> --
> Cloudera, Inc.
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:49 PM, lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah! :)

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Sean!

-Mikhail

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Sean!
>

> --
> Cloudera, Inc.
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:49 PM, lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah! :)

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sean!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Sean.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Sean!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Good stuff Sean!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Good stuff Sean!