Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/12 17:45:52 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from incubator

Dear PMC Folks,

Steve orignally sent this VOTE (VOTE: Request to Graduate from Incubator) with no responses from
anyone :(

Here's my +1 to Graduate jUDDI.

thanks,
dims

=====

RE: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from incubator

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Steve,

Can you please take care of items mentioned?

thanks,
dims

=====

RE: [VOTE] Graduate jUDDI from incubator