Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2013/06/27 02:47:51 UTC

Planet Feed is missing

Hi All,

I little while ago our planet feed stopped working at
http://blogs.apache.org/planet/feed/atom , we get a 404 instead.
This used to work fine. Perhaps the last upgrade broke it, don't know.

Any clues on how to get this working again appreciated.

We use the feed on the main apache.org web site so having posts missing from
there isn't a good thing.

Thanks!

Gav (ASF Infra.)

RE: Planet Feed is missing

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
Never mind, as is usually the case, one finds the issue after posting for
help.
Fixed.

Gav...

Re: Planet Feed is missing