Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/13 20:35:39 UTC

Apache Tomcat Support

Hello folks;

I have implemented Apache Tomcat Web profile support. Now, you can deploy your web applications directly into Tomcat without adding any listener to web.xml. Moreover, it also supports injecting instances into Servlets, Filters, Listeners and injecting BeanManager into context JNDI context.

1* Checkout trunk
2* mvn clean install
3* Put geronimo-jcdi, geronimo-atinject, webbeans-tomcat , webbeans-spi into Tomcat "lib" folder
4* Package webbeans-core and dependencies into your web application
5* Enjoy!

I have implemented one sample for it :https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/samples/tomcat-sample/

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!  http://yahoo.com.tr
İnternet üzerindeki en iyi içeriği Yahoo! Türkiye sizlere sunuyor!

Re: Apache Tomcat Support

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
that's cool.
I'd "announce" this on the tomcat list(s) too ;-)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

AW: Apache Tomcat Support

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!

Really good changes!
Will check this out on monday after I'm finally back from vacation and try it in our application.

LieGrue,
strub

http://mail.yahoo.com