Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by og0815 <ol...@gg-net.de> on 2012/05/15 11:57:31 UTC

Schedule and Interceptors

Hi,

again I'm not 100% sure this is supposed to work.

A Stateless Bean containing a business method annotated with an Interceptor
and a Schedule.
If the method is called directly the interceptor is used. If the method is
started via the Timer the interceptor is ignored.

Tested with beta-2 and beta-3-snapshot.

I can supply a maven example.

Regards and keep up the good work,
Olli

Re: Schedule and Interceptors

Posted by og0815 <ol...@gg-net.de>.
Hi,

you are right. Sorry for bothering and thanks for the help,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i guess you used @AroundInvoke and not @AroundTimeout

- Romain