Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by harry_no_spot <hp...@163.com> on 2015/06/05 10:44:47 UTC

Re: Re: if cannot set proxy, how to record jmeter script?

hi, sorry for late.
can you sugguest some good HTTP recorder tool?
I tried Wireshark, can capture. BUT it's not focus on HTTP. VERY hard to pick interesting packets and get desired format.
also tried Fiddler. gived up. Becuase it autually depend on system proxy setting to work, So it does not work for me.

此邮件来自易信
网易邮箱推出官方手机客户端--邮箱大师 马上体验

在2015年5月27日 22:43:42, sebb <se...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 05.06.2015 um 10:44 schrieb harry_no_spot:
> hi, sorry for late.
> can you sugguest some good HTTP recorder tool?
> I tried Wireshark, can capture. BUT it's not focus on HTTP. VERY hard to pick interesting packets and get desired format.
> also tried Fiddler. gived up. Becuase it autually depend on system proxy setting to work, So it does not work for me.

If your under control of the server, you might be able to capture the
data on the server side with less work. That will however depend on the
server and the software used.

If you are able to control the environment of your client, you might use
a "transparent proxy" which will act as a http server and forwards it to
the real server or even a http proxy. A quick google search gave me a
link to a tool called mitmproxy which - at first glance - should be able
to do this.

Regards
  Felix