Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vyacheslav Kochepasov <ko...@usa.net> on 2000/07/26 20:09:41 UTC

a new developer

Hello everybody.

I'd like to join your team as a Java developer.
Sorry if I mail it as out topic. I could not find
any email to contact regarding my issue.

How can I get the task to work on?
(Who is responsible for that?)

As Java developer I have 1,5 years experience in a servlet
technology. You can find more about me at
http://www.geocities.com/vkochepasov/SlavaInfo.html

Best wishes,
Slava.

 ============================
 home: (408) 289-8548
 mailto:kochepasov@usa.net

Re: a new developer

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
on 7/26/00 11:09 AM, Vyacheslav Kochepasov at kochepasov@usa.net wrote:

> Hello everybody.
>
> I'd like to join your team as a Java developer.
> Sorry if I mail it as out topic. I could not find
> any email to contact regarding my issue.

Then you're on the right list. Read up on "how to contribute" on the website
and that should give you the overview of how this works.

> How can I get the task to work on?
> (Who is responsible for that?)

Find what you want to do.. Jump in. The first step is to join the list
(which you've done). The next step is to participate in the discussions.
After that comes submitting patches, then committer.

.duncan