Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by amitpa <am...@nrifintech.com> on 2016/09/10 12:28:20 UTC

Trouble with Using Ignite 1.8 ODBC Driver

Hi All,

We are trying to use Ignite ODBC Driver with DSN. We could build it fine and
install it.
We have built and compiled the Ignite 1.8 SNAPHOT from github as we saw that
the fix is in 1.8.

However when trying to create a DSN from the driver it throws an error:-

"The setup routines for Apache Ignite driver could not be found"

Is there some step we need to do before we create the DSN?

Other details :-

1) We are using JAVA 1.8
2) VS Studio 2015
3) 64 bit version of JVM and SLN.
4) used install_amd64.

Re: Trouble with Using Ignite 1.8 ODBC Driver

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
You can use installer from here: [1].

What kind of problem do you mean?

[1] -
https://github.com/isapego/ignite/tree/ignite-3868/modules/platforms/cpp/odbc/install

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by amitpa <am...@nrifintech.com>.

Posted by amitpa <am...@nrifintech.com>.
Hey,

Igor many thanks. Is it possible for you to let you know the branch? If it
is available in github, I can manually merge in master and try ( We need it
urgently).

Regards

Re: Trouble with Using Ignite 1.8 ODBC Driver

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

This is a known issue with the ODBC installer and it has already been fixed.
It is going to be merged into master branch soon.

Best Regards,
Igor