Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2017/03/23 09:46:50 UTC

[VOTE] Retire o.a.s.servlets.compat module to the Sling Attic

Hi,

I'd like to retire our bundles/servlets/compat module by moving it
under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/attic/

As mentioned at SLING-6686 that module is using commons.json which
should be replaced.

But I don't think we intend to develop that module further, so we
might as well retire it now.

Please vote to accept this retirement, this majority vote is open for
at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.servlets.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.servlets.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Please vote to accept this retirement, this majority vote is open for
> at least 72 hours...

The vote passes with 6+1s from PMC members and no other votes, thanks!

I'll move the module now.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2017-03-23 at 10:46 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Please vote to accept this retirement, this majority vote is open for
> at least 72 hours.

+1

Robert

RE: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.servlets.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.servlets.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
+1
Konrad