Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2011/08/24 18:50:44 UTC

0.3-incubating Release

Rave 0.3-incubating is scheduled for release next Wednesday.  Since we missed last month, I think it is really important to make sure we get this release out so we can get back on track with monthly releases.

Like last month, please update the status of any items you are working on in JIRA and move them to 0.4-incubating if they will not be complete by Wednesday at 1:00 PM GMT.  I don't think anyone has added new runtime dependencies; but, if you have, please make sure that the LICENSE & NOTICE files have been updated appropriately.

-Matt

RE: 0.3-incubating Release

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.
>> Rave 0.3-incubating is scheduled for release next Wednesday.  Since we
>> missed last month, I think it is really important to make sure we get this
>> release out so we can get back on track with monthly releases.
>>
>> Like last month, please update the status of any items you are working on
>> in JIRA and move them to 0.4-incubating if they will not be complete by
>> Wednesday at 1:00 PM GMT.  I don't think anyone has added new runtime
>> dependencies; but, if you have, please make sure that the LICENSE &
>NOTICE
>> files have been updated appropriately.
>>
>> -Matt
>>

>I did add (Apache) commons-validator. I'll update the License & notice
>files. Thanks for the reminder.

That is my understanding as well.

Re: 0.3-incubating Release

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 24 August 2011 19:17, Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>wrote:

> On 24 August 2011 18:50, Franklin, Matthew B. <mf...@mitre.org> wrote:
>
>> Rave 0.3-incubating is scheduled for release next Wednesday.  Since we
>> missed last month, I think it is really important to make sure we get this
>> release out so we can get back on track with monthly releases.
>>
>> Like last month, please update the status of any items you are working on
>> in JIRA and move them to 0.4-incubating if they will not be complete by
>> Wednesday at 1:00 PM GMT.  I don't think anyone has added new runtime
>> dependencies; but, if you have, please make sure that the LICENSE & NOTICE
>> files have been updated appropriately.
>>
>> -Matt
>>

> I did add (Apache) commons-validator. I'll update the License & notice
> files. Thanks for the reminder.

Reading https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-63 I come to the
conclusion I don't need to update the License & Notice files because
commons-validator is an ASF project. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jasha

Re: 0.3-incubating Release

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.