Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marco Leone <ma...@eng.it> on 2007/06/01 12:49:43 UTC

JsessionID

Hi,

I'm trying to test a Java application that uses cas to authenticate via
a SSL login.

I simulated the test with badboy and then exported the script to jmeter.

How can I receive and use a new and unique JsessionID for every user
(cas is not letting me enter because I'm using the same JsessionID I got
for my first test with badboy)?

I think I cannot use the same user:password to create load for the
system do I have to create different user for the application and use a
file to let jmeter take them as values for the user:pass variables in
the "user parameters"?

Sorry for my bad english and my too superficial knowledge of jmeter.

TIA for help.

--

Marco.

Re: JsessionID

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Sometimes JseesionID will passing through URL as well as Parameter
also.ForURL rewriting also we can capture the JsessionID from previous
page
source/Header and submit that value to the URL or Paramter.

--------Mahesh

Re: JsessionID

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: JsessionID

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If the JsessionID is set in a cookie, there should be no need to do
anything other than add a Cookie Manager to the test plan.

Re: JsessionID

Posted by Marco Leone <ma...@eng.it>.
Hi,

Re: JsessionID