Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kalpana Prakasam <gk...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 05:16:35 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL2java conversion

I am trying to convert the following wsdl file (
https://api.yieldmanager.com/api-1.33/adjustment.php?wsdl) to java.
It throws the following error under  axis2-1.6.1, but the same file works
fine under axis-1_4. What change should I do in order to resolve this error.

*Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Part 'detail' of fault message
'{https://*
*api.yieldmanager.com/AdjustmentService}getFault<http://api.yieldmanager.com/AdjustmentService%7DgetFault>'
must be defined with 'element=Q*
*Name' and not 'type=QName'*

--
Regards
Kalpana Prakasam

--
Regards
Kalpana Prakasam

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2java conversion

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Kalpana Prakasam
<gk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to convert the following wsdl file
> (https://api.yieldmanager.com/api-1.33/adjustment.php?wsdl) to java.
> It throws the following error under  axis2-1.6.1, but the same file works
> fine under axis-1_4. What change should I do in order to resolve this error.
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Part 'detail' of fault message
> '{https://
> api.yieldmanager.com/AdjustmentService}getFault' must be defined with
> 'element=Q
> Name' and not 'type=QName'

According to BP 1.0 - R2205[1] soap:fault elements should refer only
to wsdl:part element that have been defined using the element
attribute but above WSDL not complaint with this.

Also Axis2 does not support for SOAP Encoding.

[1] - http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-2004-04-16.html

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga