Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/16 10:53:10 UTC

view-entity performance

Is there a performance penalty in a query by running
the querry against a view entity compared to a entity
containing the same data? The following link shows a
picture of what I'm describing.

http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/719/1198571231693050743_rs.jpg

Re: view-entity performance

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Just a basic guess, I would say it has a lot to do with how the DB
implements the query's.

Chris Howe sent the following on 7/16/2006 1:53 AM: