Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/04/04 08:30:04 UTC

[BEA Customer Support ] BEA Support Case: 317016

FR: sgautam

CASE_ID_NUM: 317016
MESSAGE:
Hi Daniel

I am Gautam and I am looking into your Case #317016
In WL Server 6.1 SP2 you cannot use more than one '.' in the name of your jar file. This is a known issue and have been fixed for further releases.

If you want to use it in WL 6.1 SP2 you have rename the file only.

Regards
Gautam

If you are replying to this email, please DO NOT modify the subject of
this email in order to ensure that your reply is processed automatically.

You can now "AskBEA" Customer Support questions on the web and get
immediate responses. "AskBEA" is available on http://www.bea.com/support/index.html