Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/06/26 20:57:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jesus Camacho Rodriguez and Chinna Rao Lalam

On behalf of the Apache Hive PMC I am pleased to announce that Jesus
Camacho Rodriguez and Chinna Rao Lalam have been voted in as committers.

Please join me in congratulating Jesus and Chinna!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jesus Camacho Rodriguez and Chinna Rao Lalam

Posted by Jesus Camachorodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks for this opportunity and to everybody for their messages!
And congratulations to Chinna too!

I really enjoy contributing to Hive, and I am looking forward to
continuing contributing further!

--
Jesús

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Xu, Cheng A" <ch...@intel.com>.

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jesus Camacho Rodriguez and Chinna Rao Lalam

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!