Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> on 2014/06/21 11:53:35 UTC

Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Hi,
I've migrated to DS 1.0.0 and in one of my ear projects I see several:
(I'm also running 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT.)

[2014-06-21 11:42:58|SEVERE][org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
startApplication]: CDI Beans module deployment failed
org.apache.webbeans.exception.inject.DefinitionException: WebBean component
class : org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareLocaleResolver is not
enabled for specialized by the class
org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareLocaleResolver class

and
[2014-06-21 11:42:58|SEVERE][org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
startInternal]: Error merging Java EE JNDI entries in to war /SmartEAR:
Exception: couldn't start owb context
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: couldn't start owb context
	at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:161)
	at org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:60)
	at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1347)
	at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1073)
	at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:128)
	at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
	at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5355)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException:
org.apache.webbeans.exception.inject.DefinitionException: WebBean component
class : org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareLocaleResolver is not
enabled for specialized by the class
org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareLocaleResolver class
	at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:188)
	at
org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:159)

The application seams to be running fine.
I'm running jarstxt in  my web modules.
my ejb modules are dependeing on ds-jpa and data modules.

br hw

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
put core + data in libs and jsf in war.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
push something about it, should be better now

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

Put all except maybe deltaspike-jsf into the ear lib.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Probably since youneed deltaspike in ear libs and not in the webapp like it
but your provide it twice with jars.txt

Le dimanche 22 juin 2014, hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm starting to belive that this is due to placement of the libs.
>
> the ear/lib contains core/data/jpa/partial both api and impl
>
> and:  webapp/WEB-INF/jars.txt:
> (the webapp has provided scope dependency on the ejb module which uses
> data/jpa)
>
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-data-module-api/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-data-module-impl/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-jpa-module-api/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-jpa-module-impl/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-jsf-module-api/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-jsf-module-impl/1.0.0
> mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-partial-bean-module-api/1.0.0

mvn:org.apache.deltaspike.modules/deltaspike-partial-bean-module-impl/1.0.0

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Can you please check if you do have deltaspike-core-impl.jar in your classpath?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

This Exception should only get thrown if you have a

@Specializes
public class  A extends X

where X is not in the classpath or not an enabled bean.

Do you have a sample of this around somewhere?

Oh and we finally need to change the error message to proper english!

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>.
Yepp,

Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Jsf (webapp actually) extensions need to be activated (provided) from
webapp and not ear libs. Seems jsf part is provided as shared lib no?