Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by bo...@tcs.com on 2006/10/05 12:13:30 UTC

DSML Request

Hi,
I am using Jmeter, I wanted to know how can I send a DSML request from
Jmeter. It would be great if somebody help in this.

Thanks,

Botta Saisrinivasa
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: botta.saisrinivasa@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: HTTPS Recording using jmeter proxy sever.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
actually there was a contribution over the summer that enhanced the proxy
immitate HTTPS.

I think sebb checked those contributions in, so the nightly build should
have it.

peter

Posted by Yann WOGENSTAHL <ya...@aql.fr>.