Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2005/05/04 23:04:41 UTC

A question about an error message

This method

    private Object instantiateExplicitConstructorInstance(Class
serviceClass, List builderParameters)

Throws this exception when bad things happen, is this the correct message.
I've been trying to figure out why autowiring was begin done, when I figured
out that it is not, the error message is just misleading.

        throw new
ApplicationRuntimeException(ServiceMessages.unableToFindAutowireConstructor(
),
                _parameter.getLocation(), null);

I think it should be something like, unable to find explicit constructor.

RE: A question about an error message

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Richard,

Back up a bit.  Where are you at in the code?  Please give a specific
example of what you're doing.

James