Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/01/22 08:41:52 UTC

Some thoughts about the website

Hi all,

While having a look at the website, it does seem as if this is simple static HTML.
As far as I recall you mentioned to create the website with some tool/framework, which then is compiled to static HTML.

In that case I would suggest to put the project for creating the website in the respository in the "master/main/develop" branch and to put the compiled static HTML into a (detached) branch called "asf-site".
Cause this way others could also work on the website, the ASF tooling can pull the HTML directly (It only works in an asf-site branch) and we could even automate the compilation on ASF Jenkins.

Chris

Re: Some thoughts about the website

Posted by bertty contreras <be...@gmail.com>.
Because i have some issues with the tool i made by hand, i hope in the next
version have some generator tools