Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> on 2014/03/12 20:41:54 UTC

[lucy-dev] [VOTE][RESULT] Logan Bell as PMC Chair

On Mar 9, 2014, at 13:29 , Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:

> [+1] Vote for Logan Bell as Apache Lucy PMC Chair
> [0]  No opinion
> [-1] Vote against Logan Bell as Apache Lucy PMC Chair

The VOTE has passed with eight +1 votes from PMC members:

* Logan Bell (logie)
* Marvin Humphrey (marvin)
* Peter Karman (karpet)
* Nathan Kurz (nate)
* Dan Markham (dmarkham)
* Joe Schaefer (joes)
* David E. Wheeler (theory)
* Nick Wellnhofer (nwellnhof)

And a +epsilon vote from Kurt Starsinic ;)

I will submit the resolution proposal to the Board.

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE][RESULT] Logan Bell as PMC Chair

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
On 3/12/14 2:41 PM, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2014, at 13:29 , Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:
>
>> [+1] Vote for Logan Bell as Apache Lucy PMC Chair
>> [0]  No opinion
>> [-1] Vote against Logan Bell as Apache Lucy PMC Chair
>
> The VOTE has passed with eight +1 votes from PMC members:
>
> * Logan Bell (logie)
> * Marvin Humphrey (marvin)
> * Peter Karman (karpet)
> * Nathan Kurz (nate)
> * Dan Markham (dmarkham)
> * Joe Schaefer (joes)
> * David E. Wheeler (theory)
> * Nick Wellnhofer (nwellnhof)
>
> And a +epsilon vote from Kurt Starsinic ;)
>
> I will submit the resolution proposal to the Board.

/me lifts glass to thank Nick and Logan for their service