Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Seda Dogan <Se...@abas.de> on 2021/10/11 06:10:17 UTC

Jira contributor access

Hello;

I would like to be contributor to the Nifi project for a small improvement in AMQP Processor. I created a new account on Jira.

Username: sedad. Can you please activate?

Best Regards

Seda Dogan

[ABAS ERP]<https://abas-erp.com/de>
abas Software GmbH | Gartenstraße 67 | 76135 Karlsruhe | Germany
Phone: +49(0)721-96723-0 | Fax: +49(0)721-96723-100
E-Mail: Seda.Dogan@abas.de<ma...@abas.de> | Web: https://abas-erp.com/de

[ABAS ERP 20 Release]<https://abas-erp.com/de/news/neues-produktrelease-abas-erp-20>

Managing Directors / Geschäftsführer: Richard Furby, Paul Smolinski
Registered Office / Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Commercial Register / Handelsregister: HRB 734651 Amtsgericht Mannheim

[ISO 9001][BITMi Software Made in Germany]

Informationen zum Umgang mit Ihren personenbezogenen Daten nach den Art. 13 und 14 EU-DSGVO
finden Sie unter https://abas-erp.com/de/datenschutz.
Further information according to Art. 13 and 14 GDPR about processing your personal data you can find
here: https://abas-erp.com/en/privacy-copyright.

Re: Jira contributor access

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Seda,

I have added you as a contributor to the NiFi Jira projects, looking
forward to your contribution(s)!

Regards,
Matt