Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by To...@persgroep.be on 2006/05/05 07:07:25 UTC

Re: Cahcing in IBATIS

Seems like it had to do some extra reading. The ticket on Jira is indeed
closed and it was considered as a bug.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-93

"Sven.Boden" <li...@pandora.be>
04/05/2006 15:54

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Cahcing in IBATIS

Hi,

For 1) which JIRA... most of the JIRA's on caching have been closed as
invalid. iBatis doesn't use object identity in caching and some people
assume it does, leading to some unfounded JIRA's

2) does not exist yet, and will probably also not exist in the future. In
the version in SVN you can activate debugging to get more information on
what is being cached. A hint: if you run multiple queries returning the
"same objects" (but using different arguments as parameter e.g.) it is
possible the "same object" is multiple times in the cache.

Regards,
Sven