Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ba...@generationjava.com on 2001/09/25 18:30:16 UTC

Taglib Beans

A general question, that may or may not have already been thought of. The
JSPTL seems mainly to be concerned with providing a framework in which
users can set their own beans/variables.

One example of this would be the BrowserDetector, currently over in the
commons project sandbox. I assume there will be a lot of useful beans
(that's the idea isn't it), that will be used with the generic taglibs,
but won't have their own taglib. Many of these will be very reusable.

My question is therefore:

Do these come under the auspices of the Jakarta Taglib project?

Bay

Re: Taglib Beans

Posted by ba...@generationjava.com.
Sounds good. Once enough build up in Commons, I guess they just need to be
grouped/managed :)

Re: Taglib Beans