Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 22:41:48 UTC

exposing the embedded activemq to JMX

Hi

I am trying to use activeMQbrowser to monitor tomee's default jms provider

do I expose it to jmx like this?

    <Resource id="MyJmsResourceAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
            BrokerXmlConfig =  broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=true
                    ServerUrl       =  vm://localhost
                        </Resource>

if not, how is the right way to do so?

TIA

Leo

Re: exposing the embedded activemq to JMX

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
by default there is nothing done in tomcat for JMX so it is the same as for
any JVM.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by "Leonardo K. Shikida" <sh...@gmail.com>.