Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by baishaoqi <ba...@kuaidigroup.com> on 2015/07/09 06:35:38 UTC

How to use LineageInfo.java in personal module

Hi:
  I am new to hive.
  There are many hive sql command in a file. I want to figure out what input table and output table names are in each hive sql command.

  There is a class LineageInfo.java in $HIVE_HOME/ql/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/tools

  The feature I want is like this:

  But how do I use LineageInfo.java? Do I have to compile ql module, or do I have to compile the whole hive project.

  Does anyone has any suggestions on how to make this feature?

  Hope you'll reply soon!

2015-07-09

baishaoqi