Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/03/14 19:49:54 UTC

ApacheCon speaker interviews

We have told all accepted speakers to Apachecon that we are going to do
speaker interviews leading up to the conference. If you are interested
in recording these interviews, you can use any tools that you like
(Google Hangouts, Skype, etc) that you know how to record. Or, you can
use my phone bridge, if you're willing to spend some time figuring that out.

As the requests come in, I'll send them to this list, and whoever has
time should claim it. If we get a lot, perhaps we can set up a Google
Doc to track. It's hard to say, at this point, how much response we'll get.

Thanks!

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon