Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Tomislav Novosel <to...@clearpeaks.com> on 2021/05/13 14:26:52 UTC

Nifi registry - NiFi toolkit

Hi to all,

Is it possible to use NiFi registry with github persistence provider instead of
local file system provider for flows versioning but to be able to use nifi-toolkit
and command nifi pg-import to import flows from registry to another nifi env?

I configured github persistence provider for nifi registry and flow snapshots are not
anymore saved to local folder on path /flows_storage/bucket_id/flow_id/version,
they are pushed to github as snapshots and one .yml file with the details of the bucket and flows inside.

In that case nifi toolkit command "nifi pg-import" complains it cannot find bucket and flow anymore.

Am I missing something in config or that simply is not possible?

Thanks,
Tom