Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/03 23:58:32 UTC

Test failures

I checked out T5 trunk and noticed that there were test failures when
running mvn package. I figured I had picked a bad time and so I
checked out a specific tag: 5.1.0.5. The failed tests are still there,
however.

Failed tests:
  setup(org.apache.tapestry5.urlrewriter.IntegrationTests)
  stylesheet_link(org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PartialMarkupDocumentLinkerTest)
  setup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.ImmediateModeTests)
  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.AdditionalIntegrationTests)
  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.IntegrationTests)
  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.ReloadTests)

Maven version: 2.0.8
Java version: 1.6.0_13
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.29-gentoo-r2" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"

Is this a known issue? Or is it something in my environment?

Cheers,
Hilco

Re: Test failures

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I build using Mac OS X under JDK 1.5, as does the nightly build. It's
possible that there are some JDK differences between the two.  The
stack trace you are seeing, though, looks more like a conflict
starting up Selenium, possibly because another process is using port
8080.

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked out T5 trunk and noticed that there were test failures when
> running mvn package. I figured I had picked a bad time and so I
> checked out a specific tag: 5.1.0.5. The failed tests are still there,
> however.
>
> Failed tests:
>  setup(org.apache.tapestry5.urlrewriter.IntegrationTests)
>  stylesheet_link(org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.PartialMarkupDocumentLinkerTest)
>  setup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.ImmediateModeTests)
>  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.AdditionalIntegrationTests)
>  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.IntegrationTests)
>  cleanup(org.apache.tapestry5.integration.ReloadTests)

> Maven version: 2.0.8
> Java version: 1.6.0_13
> OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.29-gentoo-r2" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"
>
> Is this a known issue? Or is it something in my environment?
>
> Cheers,
> Hilco

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos