Posted to ruby-dev@lucene.apache.org by Edward Summers <eh...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/15 23:05:37 UTC

solr-ruby on rubyforge

In the interests of experimentation I uploaded a solr-ruby.gem to
rubyforge this afternoon just to give the gem command line a try. So
at this point you should be able to:

   gem install solr-ruby

I had requested the 'solr' project back when Erik and I were
initially talking about a ruby dsl for solr...and I was unclear
whether it could be used to house a solr-ruby.gem -- but it appears
to work as expected.

Let me know if you want to pull the .gem -- if you want to be an
admin on rubyforge just register for an account and I'll make you one.

//Ed