Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Juan Manuel Martinez <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2010/04/22 22:04:34 UTC

How to activate somre tread or URL for logout activities

Hi!!

New at jmeter, coming from load Runner, still reading the mailing list..

How can we execute some tread or URL just after receive the shutdown signal,

for logout activities??

Best regards

Con Windows Live Mail chequea tu Hotmail y otras cuentas de email sin estar conectado. Descubre más
http://www.microsoft.com/latam/windows/windowslive/products/mail.aspx

Re: How to activate somre tread or URL for logout activities

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 05/05/2010, Shenandoah <ju...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  This request has been ignored,
>  may be because of English bad typing
>  or a not clear question.
>
>  How can we activate a logic context only after receive the shutdown command,
>  to execute some logic simulating user logout activities??

Once the shutdown command has been given, by design JMeter stops
processing any further samplers.

However, you can of course create a test which has a shutdown phase:

Thread Group
+ Simple Controller
+ + Login sequece
+ Loop Controller
+ + Main body of test
+ Simple Controller
+ + logout sequence.

Or you can use multiple Thread Groups run in sequence.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed previously; search the
archives for details.

Re: How to activate somre tread or URL for logout activities

Posted by Shenandoah <ju...@hotmail.com>.
This request has been ignored,
may be because of English bad typing
or a not clear question.

How can we activate a logic context only after receive the shutdown command,
to execute some logic simulating user logout activities??

Hi!!
New at jmeter, coming from load Runner, still reading the mailing list..
How can we execute some tread or URL just after receive the shutdown signal,
for logout activities??

Best regards

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: