Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Castyn <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 16:57:43 UTC

Premature end of file on return from HTTP endpoint

I am submitting messages to an HTTP web service through camel.  For some
reason, when I am attempting to call an xpath expression on the result I am
getting a  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Looking at the body of the SOAP XML that is being returned by the HTTP
endpoint, I see everything is coming back properly and the message is
formatted as expected.  I can change the endpoint to our old JMS endpoint
which returns the exact same message and the error does not occur.

Any reason this might be happening with HTTP endpoint specifically?

Here is all I am doing:

<route id="HotelRequest">
  <from uri="direct:hotelRequest"/>
    <to uri="velocity://velocity/hotelRequest.vm" />
    <to uri="http://hcsqa.hiw.com:9010/HotelContentServiceInterface"/>
    <convertBodyTo type="String"/>
    <choice>
       <when>
          <xpath
resultType="java.lang.Boolean">//atp:transactionStatus/@transactionSuccessful</xpath>
            <log message="Transaction from HCM ESB REQ successful"
loggingLevel="INFO"/>
       </when>
    </choice>