Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 16:13:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream

As you guys have seen, my work now arrived on master.

Any further improvements now won't break any compatibility or anything.

After this I think it's time to put something out and keep working on
master as usual.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Franz,

Contributions to documentation is always welcomed :).  A scan of the
persistence layer and journal docs would be really useful.  Thanks

Posted by nigro_franz <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Clebert!!!
Yes and I'll ask if makes sense to add something about the datasync option
too

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream

Posted by nigro_franz <ni...@gmail.com>.
Cool

eheheh get some rest mate!!! :)

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Adding mmap journal to the docs is a great idea.

Also make sure the configs are current on the docs.

I won't do any work today (beyond this email :) )

Will help out tomorrow.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 7:36 AM nigro_franz <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> An awesome work Clebert!
> And to everyone that has made this master filled of such great stuff :)
> Martyn, do u need an hand on the doc?
> In particular the journal type part is something that I was pretty involved
> :P

Clebert Suconic

Re: [DISCUSS] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.x stream

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Great work Clebert.  I know this was a long hard slog.  I'm going to send a
2.0.0 HEADSUP later today.  I'm really excited to get all the great stuff
we've been doing on master into the hands of users.

I think now is a good time to revisit our documentation and examples to
ensure everything is up to date.  I'm going to spend some time on this
today and tomorrow.