Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/07/10 13:33:02 UTC

Struts dependencies

Hi guys.

I downloaded the last nighty build of struts.

I would like to know which releases of external libraries are packaged with
it.

I already uses some libraries of jakarta commons and I would like to know
which one I need to upgrade.

After studying the manifest of jars I listed this :

commons-beanutils : 1.4 dev
commons-collections : 2.0
commons-dbcp : unknown (last dev I suppose)
commons-digester : 1.3 dev
commons-logging : 1.0.1 dev
commons-pool : 1.0
commons-services : 1.0 dev (can't find it on the jakarta site. What it is
??)
commons-validator : unknown (last dev)
jakarta-oro : unknown

Can you confirm my assumptions.

Are all jars usefull for struts or are there some of them used by some
extensions like tiles, .. ???

Thanks a lot.
  Arnaud HERITIER
  EAI Consulting
  Sopra Group
  Tél. : +33 (0)1 53 33 44 74
  email : aheritier@sopragroup.com

  Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure
ci-dessus. Il peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la
divulgation est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où
vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse
e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.

  This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies.

RE: Struts dependencies

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
Thx Craig.

All components are night builds except ORO.

I'll open bugzilla entries for projects which not set correctly their
Manifest files

Arnaud H

RE: Struts dependencies

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.